If you think that the internet has changed your business, think again. The internet of things is about to change it all over again!
Tracking is getting more relevant for industries every day. Knowing where our most valuable assets are, is essential for security, optimization, and control. Being able to remotely geolocate assets within a building, area or from one country to another, is now achievable thanks to IoT.
High Value Assets Geolocation
- Remotely monitor the location of valuable assets
- Real-time inventory
- Optimal management of leased equipment
- Decrease in percentage of annual asset losses
- Evidence against thefts
Smart Warehousing & Yard Management
- Produce rich inventory data: IoT warehouse systems ensure a continuous flow of real-time information on inventory levels and location.
- View data collected from scanners and material handling equipment in real time, and match it against order records to increase operational efficiency and workplace safety.
- Eliminate inefficiencies stemming from the legacy approach to order processing which involves manual labor and data entry, paper-based processes, and inefficient use of storage facilities.
Eco-Friendly, Reusable Solutions For Industrial Packaging
- Reverse logistics optimization
- Reduce risks of damage of goods
- Avoid pallet or container loss or theft
- Promote recycling practices
- Reduce environmental impact
- Less storage space is required
- Reduce labour costs
Handling Of Products With Controlled Temperature
- Monitor temperature remotely and continuously
- Verify possible anomalies of a product, prior to the arrival to its final destination
- Maintain the legal and recommended temperatures
- Optimize warehouses, transport & points of sale
- Control the temperature across the distribution chain
- Speed up operations