Al Mouja aims to consolidate and spread the use of E-government services by improving the quality and accuracy of services and reducing the time required to deliver the service to the people and citizens.The E-government program has also worked on developing the necessary infrastructure for the participation and delivery of government services, laws, legislation, infrastructure, e-services, human and financial resources.These elements work together to improve the business environment, improve government performance and improve citizens’ lives.
Digital transformation is the profound transformation of business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of a mix of digital technologies and their accelerating impact across society in a strategic and prioritized way, with present and future shifts in mind.
Digital transformation is not just about disruption or technology.
While digital transformation is predominantly used in a business context, it also impacts other organizations such as governments, public sector agencies and organizations which are involved in tackling societal challenges such as pollution and aging populations by leveraging one or more of these existing and emerging technologies.
Al Mouja offers digital transformation optimum solutions for all sectors.
The fast progress made in the field of communications and digital automation added a qualitative leap in all industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors in addition to the business process automation, which gives the ability to control, analyze and follow-up to ensure high performance results, especially for decentralized institutions, departments and ministries. Decentralization has been adopted in many departments to reach the best results in addition to accuracy and efficiency, but this strategy must be interconnected and synchronized with a central system capable of collecting data, analysis and assisting in making decisions. Therefore, Mouja Telecom provides integrated solutions to develop a roadmap for ministries to have access to the above goals inline with global standards and developments.
The solutions provided by Mouja Telecom mainly depend on communication technologies and the mechanism that enables ministries to advance what is on the ground to the digital central system without affecting the operational works.
Mouja Telecom provides integrated digital systems and smart government solutions by providing the following programs:
- Building a backbone to link the entities affiliated with the Ministry, or what is called BACKHAUL, which provides the infrastructure of the Ministry using optical fibre cable technology with microwave and satellite packages.
- Connect this network with the network currently in the ministry.
- Building the infrastructure for information technology for ministries, which includes the e-mail service, automating the Ministry’s procedures in terms of communications and obtaining approvals electronically, in addition to financial and accounting solutions, a secure internet service, electronic archiving and other information technology services.
- Building an Exchange Server, which helps provide email service and correspondence between the departments of the ministry and between the ministry and the companies affiliated with the ministry in a safe and secure manner without the need for unofficial addresses.
- Building a Video Conferencing System, which helps to conduct audio/visual meetings inside and outside Iraq, which allows the Ministry and senior management to communicate with everyone without the need to move between sites and the Ministry departments in all governorates of Iraq.
- Conferencing Bridge building, which gives the mechanism to provide a short contact number for the ministry with an automated respondent. The caller can choose from an appropriate list and the call is transferred to the relevant department. It also provides a great benefit for conducting meetings with foreign companies without the need to adopt any international communication.
- Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure VDI, which works as a substitute for all traditional desktop computers, virus problem solving, ongoing maintenance, and ensuring that data and official communications are kept within the ministry only in addition to the possibility of accessing them from outside the ministry via the VPN without exposure to any security challenges.
- Building a Virtual Private Network VPN, which helps to link communication systems, e-mail, and other applications and pass them through the Internet in an encrypted manner without any penetration.
Providing office telephones for the purpose of communication without having to rely on personal telephones.
- Providing an application on smart phones that allows the Ministry to communicate with citizens, in addition to managing reports, news and other details that need presentation.
- Building or re-developing the Ministry’s webpage to include the dynamic of immediate amendment.
- Building presence for the Ministry on all social media platforms, linking it to a automated respondent and using it to communicate with relevant and media authorities.
- Building an Internet of things system, which includes the central platform that collects data from all the sites that the ministry wants to follow, knowing that Mouja Telecom created the network for this system and licensed by the Media and Communications Authority.
- Building a central satellite communication site for the satellite hub in the ministry through the partnership of Mouja Telecom with the Ministry of Communications
- Implementation of the so-called Lawful Interception, which gives the oversight role to sensitive ministries such as the Ministry of Oil to monitor the quality of data exported outside Iraq to ensure state sovereignty and information security, formally as universally implemented in developed countries.
- Building an operations center for the Ministry so that it can monitor and control accurately and simultaneously, in coordination with the ministries and departments concerned.
- Develop and build an analysis and reports platform that helps in decision-making and artificial intelligence.