The current stage requires exceptional security solutions, especially with the challenge of the ISIS terrorist organization, which adopts the method of war and guerrilla warfare, which makes the traditional methods ineffective to deal with, hence the importance of finding technical solutions that warn defense lines in advance and without the need for on field and costly advanced infrastructure and substantial logistical support.
Mouja Communications Services is unique in providing its technical solution stemming from the accumulated experiences of Iraq’s security reality by using a system of smart video cameras with high specifications with a range of 20 km for vehicles and 10 km for persons supported by artificial intelligence software and its wide applications, in addition to using the Low Power Wide Area Network Network (LPWAN) and its integration with the proposed project to provide early warning with a depth of up to fifty km.
Mouja Solutions provides high capabilities by integrating an advanced camera network with the LPWAN network and linking it with advanced artificial intelligence software and is considered a nucleus and an integrated infrastructure for smart cities in future projects.
A brief summary of the smart cameras used by Mouja Telecom:
- Equipped with triple lenses to provide integrated solutions for video surveillance applications on external sites and for very wide coverage of 20 km for wheels and 10 km for people.
- The superior ability of optical zoom lenses in visual and thermal imaging and is equipped with a motor to provide a wide range of photography and high accuracy.
- Integrated triple horizontal / vertical scan / Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) capability with high response speed of 12 ° / s
- Night and thermal imaging with the ability to process the image to obtain the best quality within the maximum ranges of the cameras.
- The use of Vanadium oxide sensor (VOx) technology in thermal imaging, which is characterized by its small size and the ability to work for long periods because it does not need to be refrigerated.
- High thermal imaging accuracy less than 40mk to provide high clarity in thermal contrast of the image.
- The ability to distinguish fire sources from long distances and give an alert to take appropriate action through smart programs, as an example of this feature, the system has the ability to diagnose fire sources and approximate the target image with the distance that is specified in the project programming.
- Target distance measurement and laser lighting.
- The ability to program the camera to 300 locations and multiple patterns for automatic scanning.
- The integrated IVS smart video algorithm provides the ability to process image data in the field, detect infiltration and penetration cases, or any clear change in the static image of the monitoring area and give an alert to the central system to take what is necessary according to the pre-programming of the project system.
- 256 GB internal memory with the ability to recover images from memory when any defect occurs.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions up to 65 degrees Celsius and protect from moisture and dust.