Harness The Power Of Data To Create A More Secure, More Connected World.
This next generation of smart home solutions overcomes the shortfalls of earlier technology to provide connectivity at very cost-efficient price. Protect homes and businesses with security alarms that aren’t susceptible to GSM jamming. React quickly to emergencies in the home or business with connected smoke detectors and real-time water leak detection. A smarter set of tools for the modern insurance and security landscape!
Connected Alarms: Reliable Security
- Most residential security alarms are connected via the Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) to a central alerting system, but with cheap GSM jammers now widely available on the Internet, burglar intrusion is much too easy. Sigfox provides back- up connectivity to ensure alarms are transmitted to security companies if the primary GSM is jammed.
- Also, door and window sensors can be connected to other home security monitoring tools and home automation equipment to create a smart security system.
- Where reliable security systems are installed, insurance companies can reduce the cost of insurance against theft.
Connected Smoke Detectors: Reliable Fire Alert Management
- Smoke detectors are a critical life-saving device that must be operational in case of a fire.
- IoT- connected smoke detectors transmit functional information through the Sigfox network and can send real-time alerts.
- Alerts can be sent as phone calls, SMS messages or emails to property owners to notify smoke detector malfunction, or to any security provider to handle smoke detection.
- With a reliable smoke detector and a solution for improved reaction in the event of fire, fire-related insurance claims can be reduced.
Leak Detection: Real-Time Remote Water Leak Notification
- IoT thermic flow solutions detect water leaks anywhere in the plumbing system.
- In the unfortunate event of a water leak, a real-time alert is sent to the property owner’s phone or email.
- Early detection of water leaks can reduce the impact of water damage and consequently insurance claims.
- Get help during a physical, security or medical emergency.
- A panic button is able to pin-point your location and send it out to your emergency contacts, the police, or an ambulance.
- It’s useful for school children, elderly people living alone, anyone who works late night shifts, moves alone throughout the city or travels for business or pleasure.
- Devices are small and can be carried easily in a pocket or bag.